Dominion Access List
We are dedicated to making the experience of all patrons as easy and enjoyable as possible, and have an Access List scheme in place to make booking easy for anyone with access requirements and to help us best assist with any requirements you may have.
Once you are registered on our Access List, you will be able to book the most suitable seats for you at the Dominion Theatre online at nederlander.co.uk, over the telephone or in person at the Box Office. You will also have access to any concessionary rate tickets or companion tickets where available. *
To register for our Access List, please complete our Access List Registration Form and return it to us by post or email, alongside a form of evidence.
Post: Dominion Access, 268-269 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AQ
Email: [email protected]
Our Access List is available to anyone who has a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010. We ask you to provide proof of eligibility simply to prevent fraudulent use of our Access List and any ticket rates that are included. We will always review applications that are without the recommended evidence on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us for further information if you are unable to provide a copy of one of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Personal Independent Payments (PIP)
- Blue Badge
- Access Card (accesscard.org.uk)
- National Rail Disabled Persons Railcard
- Severe Disablement Allowance (SDA)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
Once your form has been completed and returned to us, please allow five working days for us to process your membership. Once this is complete, we will let you know by your preferred method of contact and will forward you any advice on appropriate seating.
If you have any access requirements or questions about the accessibility of our venue and have yet to join our Access List, we would advise that you call our access booking line on 020 7927 0929 or email [email protected] to discuss your requirements with a member of our Box Office Team.
* Please note, as we are a receiving house, any concessionary rates/companion tickets will vary with each production and is a decision ultimately made by the show itself and not the venue. Any concessionary rates will not be applied until reaching checkout when booking online.