Here's a step by step guide of how to book access seats online:
- Log in or register below.
- Once you get to Other Preferences, select your access requirements from the list.
- When you've completed your registration or have logged in, return to the dates page to choose your performance.
- The details you supplied in Other Preferences will reveal suitable access seating on your chosen performance with this icon .
- We will follow up your booking with an email to help you make the most of your visit.
All patrons wishing to transfer from a wheelchair to a theatre seat should select any aisle seat in the stalls. Electric wheelchair users should sit in the Nederlander box. To book a seat in the Nederlander box, please call 020 7927 0929.
Registering with us will apply the correct pricing for one wheelchair user and companion within the party.
This is a new facility that is currently in Beta testing. Please bear with us as availability may be limited during this period.
Should suitable seating be unavailable online, please call us on 020 7927 0929.